ALIKI'S ART HOUSE
A place where creativity begins ...
You CAN express yourself creatively; Let us TEACH you HOW!
We’ve been teaching the world to draw since 1991!
We teach practical skills that will
encourage our students to use art to
enrich their lives. Our objective is to
create opportunities for everyone to
discover, experience and develop new
skills, and gain greater self-confidence
in their abilities along the way.
Thank you for you for supporting us
Thank you for your trust and support during the pandemic. We appreciate all your efforts in following our health protocol and helping us achieve a zero transmission record. We are confident that our studio is safe, and gives you the quality experience you’ve come to expect from Aliki’s Art House. We are honoured to be part of your/your child’s artistic journey and hope the benefits of being part of our program go far beyond the sketchbook or canvas.
- We have decreased our in-studio class numbers to 7 students.
- We do NOT offer drop-ins for classes or make up classes at alternate times. Students must be signed-up in advance.
- We advise all students to assess their own health and trust that everyone will arrive at the studio healthy and well.
- Masks are required at this time; health exemptions are respected.
- Distancing is maximized between the students.
- No-touch hand washing and sanitization required upon arrival and departure.
- Regular cleaning and sanitization of common surfaces.
- Take-home Aliki’s Materials Kits are available for purchase.
- No eating food in the studio please – just water; except during summer camps.
- In case of studio closure, all classes will transfer online or be postponed.
Here's what everyone's saying
About our Classes…
Thank you for providing this invaluable outlet where O. is able to learn how to put life into perspective (no pun intended!)
Superb teaching in an intimate setting. It has really sparked the desire in both my kids to expect more from their own artwork.
I love what they produce, that they have been stretched artistically, and that D. can actually sit and focus for more than 5 minutes!
About our teachers…
She gave good instruction, guidance and inspiration.
Excellent, very knowledgeable, made the learning fun!
The critique from the teacher and the assistants was very helpful. Instructions for the drawings were easy to follow.