In-Studio Classes Fall 2020
- All classes are limited to 6 students with 1 teacher. Minimum of 5 students required. Spaces will likely fill up quickly so don’t delay.
- COVID-19 safety measures are in place: health screening prior to entry in the studio, protective barriers between students/teacher, use of PPE, physical distancing guidelines, hand washing and sanitization required upon arrival and departure, regular sanitization of surfaces.
- No food allowed in the studio.
- All students receive their own supply kit to use during the camp and take home afterward. Materials cost is included.
- Registration is ON-GOING.
- A non-refundable deposit, consisting of the materials fee and first month’s fees, is due at the time of registration.
- Fees may be paid in monthly instalments.
- Our withdrawal policy requires 1 full months’ notice and penalty of 1 month’s fees for early withdrawal.
- In case of studio closure due to COVID-19, all classes will transfer online.
- There are no drop-in classes or make up classes at alternate times.
- A New Student Consultation/Assessment appointment or phone call is recommended to ensure the best fit for each student.
Mini Masters (5-7 years Old)
Children will be introduced to basic lines and shapes as the foundation of learning to draw. Using a sequential method and a variety of media, students will create sophisticated artwork while enjoying the creative process. As they experiment with art materials and tools, students discover the beauty of colour, and how to add texture, depth and interesting details into their artwork. This class is tons of fun and improves focus, motor skills, listening skills, and direction following! This class is also a great time out for parents to enjoy a break at one of the nearby coffee shops or restaurants.
Students who are new to our studio benefit from a brief meeting prior to registration. Please call Diana at 403 667 7020 to schedule an appointment.
- Saturdays 9:30–10:45 am
- Sep 12 – Dec 5, 2020 (no class Thanksgiving long weekend)
- $115.50/mo ($346.50) Instructional Fee
- $26.25 Materials Kit
- $26.25 New student registration (waived for returning student
Please contact us to discuss alternate class times, Homeschool options, or private/semi-private classes.
(7 years & older)
Teen Drawing & More
(12 and older)
(10 years and older)
Arts Combo ~ Gem Journals & Sculpting
(8 years & older)
Private Art Lessons
(7 years & older)
(5 years and older)