In-Studio Classes for Fall 2021
Mini Masters (5-7 years Old)
Children will be introduced to basic lines and shapes as the foundation of learning to draw. Using a sequential method and a variety of media, students will create sophisticated artwork while enjoying the creative process. As they experiment with art materials and tools, students discover the beauty of colour, and how to add texture, depth and interesting details into their artwork. This class is tons of fun and improves focus, motor skills, listening skills, and direction following! This class is also a great time out for parents to enjoy a break at one of the nearby coffee shops or restaurants.
Students who are new to our studio benefit from a brief meeting prior to registration. Please call Diana at 403 667 7020 to schedule an appointment.
- Saturdays 9:30 – 10:45 am; Sep 11 – Dec 4 (no class Oct 9th)
- Tuesdays 4:30 – 5:45 pm; Sep 14 – Nov 30, 2021;
- Instructional Fee including Materials: $356.50
- $25.50 New Student Registration (waived for returning students)
- Please contact us to discuss alternate class times, Homeschool options, or private/semi-private classes.
- All classes are limited to 8 students with 1 teacher. Spaces will likely fill up quickly so don’t delay.
- Please only attend class if you are healthy.
- We will continue with health precautions as mandated including use of PPE and plexiglass barriers, physical distancing when moving around the studio, hand washing and sanitization upon arrival and departure, regular cleaning/sanitization of surfaces.
- There are no drop-in classes or make up classes at alternate times.
- In case of studio closure due to COVID-19, all classes will transfer online.
- No food allowed in the studio.
- A New Student Consultation/Assessment appointment or phone call is recommended to ensure the best fit for each student.
- A non-refundable deposit, consisting of the materials fee and first month’s fees, is due at the time of registration.
- Students can purchase their own supply kit to use during the camp and take home afterward. Studio materials cost is included.
- Fees may be paid in monthly instalments.
- Our withdrawal policy requires 1 full months’ notice and penalty of 1 month’s fees for early withdrawal.
(7 years & older)
Teen Drawing & More
(12 and older)
(10 years and older)
Arts Combo ~ Gem Journals & Sculpting
(8 years & older)
Private Art Lessons
(7 years & older)
(5 years and older)