Child & Teen Classes
A safe environment for all ages
About our Weekly Classes
Our art school provides a safe environment where young artists feel comfortable taking chances with their work and exploring new ideas and media. All stages are welcome from beginner to advanced. The skills acquired through drawing will improve many other important life skills such as confidence, problem-solving skills, perseverance, and focus.
We offer a variety of creative experiences for all ages and stages. Please click on the class category for details, schedules and prices. We offer an complementary art assessment prior to registration in order to determine artistic level and needs. Please contact us at 403.667.7020 or email@example.com to schedule a studio appointment.
COVID-19 safety measures are in place: health screening prior to entry in the studio, protective barriers between students/teacher, use of PPE, physical distancing guidelines, hand washing and sanitization required upon arrival and departure, regular sanitization of surfaces. No food allowed in the studio. All students receive their own supply kit to use during the camp and take home afterward. Materials cost is included.
About our Registration + Withdrawal Policy
- FULL-YEAR SCHEDULE: Sep 2020 – May 2021
- HALF-YEAR SCHEDULE: Sep 2020- Dec 2020 OR Jan 2021 – May 2021
- Students sign-up for the entire session and remain with the same teacher and small group of students.
- In-studio and Online Instruction are available for specific classes. Please select program delivery format at the time of registration. Online format is recommended for students 9 years and older.
- A maximum of 6 students per in-studio class and a maximum of 8 students per online class. Limited spaces will likely fill up quickly so don’t delay.
- Registration closes August 31, 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit, consisting of the materials fee and first month’s fees, is due at the time of registration.
- Fees may be paid in monthly instalments.
- Our withdrawal policy requires 1 full months’ notice and penalty of 1 month’s fees for early withdrawal.
- In case of studio closure due to COVID-19, all classes will transfer online.
- There are no drop-in classes or make up classes at alternate times.
(5 to 7years)
(7 years & older)
Teen Drawing & More
(12 years & older)
(10 years & older)
Arts Combo ~ Gem Journals & Sculpting
(8 years & older)
Private Art Lessons
(7 years & older)
(5 years & older)