New to Aliki's Art House
A Half Day Away for Adults
Art mindfulness Workshop
RELAX. RENEW. REJUVENATE.
Did you know, art making can help regulating your nervous system so that you can feel better?
It’s no secret that past generations knew the secret to living a joyful, connected life…creating in community, with one another. Join us for an invitation to relax, connect to self and others through community and creativity. We will explore how art making (no art experienced needed) combined with mindfulness and guided dialogue can allow us to express our thoughts and feelings in an emotionally safe environment and how creating art can actually make you feel better! Please note, this is not a technique/skills based art class (eg: learning how to draw or paint), we simply use art materials to express ourselves.
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $195 includes registration and all art materials/handouts needed for the day, as well as optional follow up debrief call after the workshop.
- Place: Aliki’s Art House ~ 551 Northmount Drive N.W. Calgary
- Payment due by cash or etransfer prior to classes commencing, directly to Alice from Aliki’s Art in Mind.
- Questions? Call or text Alice at: 403 808 0831 Or email at: email@example.com
Art Mindfulness Camps
for Children and Teens!
Join Aliki’s Art in Mind for a one week, in-person, art studio camp experience like no other. Your child/teen will connect to self and others, through art exercises that bring joy, playfulness and help navigate life.
Art Mindfulness involves self-exploration and awareness of our feelings, thoughts, mind and body. Engaging in art-making helps us process and record what is occurring internally for us in the moment, and then reveals to us the next steps by viewing our insights on paper.
Next date and time to be determined.