New to Aliki's Art House
A Half Day Away for Adults
This is your invitation to relax, connect to self and others through community and like-minded people. We will explore how art making (no art experienced needed) combined with mindfulness and guided dialogue can allow us to express our thoughts and feelings in an emotionally safe environment and how creating art can actually make you feel better! Please note, this is not a technique/skills-based art class (eg: learning how to draw or paint), we simply use art materials to express ourselves.
- Dates: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Cost: $195 includes all art materials/handouts needed for the day.
- Payment due by cash or etransfer prior to classes commencing, directly to Alice from Aliki’s Art in Mind.
- Questions? Call or text Alice at: 403 808 0831 Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Mindfulness Camps
for Children and Teens!
Join Aliki’s Art in Mind for a one week, in-person, art studio camp experience like no other. Your child/teen will connect to self and others, through art exercises that bring joy, playfulness and help navigate life.
Art Mindfulness involves self-exploration and awareness of our feelings, thoughts, mind and body. Engaging in art-making helps us process and record what is occurring internally for us in the moment, and then reveals to us the next steps by viewing our insights on paper.
5-day camp for children (7 – 12 years)
- August 22 – 26, 10 am – noon
- Camp Fee including readiness assessment & studio materials: $195
- Call to schedule Readiness Assessment at the studio.
- Payment required to reserve your spot as we have limited spaces available.